“went with bunch of friends”
Review of IHOP Maryville

IHOP Maryville
Ranked #100 of 146 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Maryville, Tennessee
“went with bunch of friends”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

we have been here several times one time was later at night and we all decided to go eat there the service was good after we got done paying stayed and chatted there was a fly in a friends food we told waitress about it and all she said was that sometimes there is flys in the strawberrys when they get it out of the bag

• Visited December 2011

Knoxville, Tennessee
“WE need another I-Hop in town”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Hard to get in to the I-Hop here in Alcoa, very busy so that means people like it. I love their BLT. Always go during the fall months for their pumpkin pancakes!!!!

Visited February 2012
“Great Food”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We had a great meal here. The only thing bad was, we were seated close to the kitchen and could hear the louder employees every word.

Visited February 2012
“Love those breakfasts!”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

I really enjoy the variety of food at IHOP and the freindly helpful personnel who work there. It's always difficult to choose there are so many good items and I often try new ones which are rarely not up to par with the rest of their offerings.

Visited December 2011
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Been a long time since I went into an IHOP, and guess what? It was better than I expected!”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

LOL - it's an IHOP! And as IHOPs go: very good!

Tell me you haven't been in one! Well, ok, if you have oir haven't, it's basically a low-rent family restaurant with a wide wide range of food from breakfast pancakes and waffles and french toast to sandwiches and honest to gosh entre's... all budget priced.

I went recently with out of town family looking for a quick breakfast place, IHOP came to mind as a fun no-brainer! The service was good, food was good, it was very busy...I'd have been wary if the parking lot was empty and nobody was eating there, but that was not the case!!!

Not gourmet, but good enough to think about going back, I know I will!

• Visited November 2011