“Great family restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We go here alot with my whole family. We have no problem getting what we want because of the variety of food on their menu. They always have wonderful omelets and the best pancakes in the world. It's one of my favorite restaurants.

Reviewed 4 May 2012

we have been here several times one time was later at night and we all decided to go eat there the service was good after we got done paying stayed and chatted there was a fly in a friends food we told waitress about it and all she said was that sometimes there is flys in the strawberrys when they get it out of the bag

Reviewed 30 March 2012

Hard to get in to the I-Hop here in Alcoa, very busy so that means people like it. I love their BLT. Always go during the fall months for their pumpkin pancakes!!!!

Reviewed 27 February 2012

We had a great meal here. The only thing bad was, we were seated close to the kitchen and could hear the louder employees every word.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

I really enjoy the variety of food at IHOP and the freindly helpful personnel who work there. It's always difficult to choose there are so many good items and I often try new ones which are rarely not up to par with the rest of their offerings.