“My Favorite Lunch Stop”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
“My Favorite Lunch Stop”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I love the sandwiches and soups for lunch. Have lunch here at least once per week. Only one complaint. The tables never get cleaned in between customers and I hate that!!!!! I always
have to wet a paper towel and clean my table. I usually am there after the first main lunch rush
around 12:45 to 1:30.
Please, wipe down the tables after customers leave.

• Visited September 2013

Maryville, Tennessee
“The food is always good but the cakes are not!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

My husband gave me a birthday party and ordered me a carrot cake which was great. For his birthday I ordered another one and it was frozen inside when I tried to slice it at the party. I wanted to give them another chance to support their restaurant so I ordered another cake and told them I wanted it fresh. They answered ALL their cakes were fresh. I got the cake for the party and same thing this one was almost frozen in the middle. I have not been back. For the price you pay there you should get the best.

• Visited November 2012
Seminole, Florida
“Wonderful little bakery/lunch place in scenic Maryville”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Wanted a picnic lunch to enjoy in Sandy Springs Park and was advised to go to Sweet Celebrations. This was a great recommendation from local residents. The bakery offers all sorts of cookies and desserts. A wide variety of sandwiches are offered...using the bakery's own breads. Homemade soups and ice cream also available.

• Visited August 2013
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

I tried the turkey sandwich it is do amazing I love the sauce that goes with it very good food and quality deafinatly eat there again

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sophia865
“Always Good”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Great food and always meets the expectation! Worth the visit every time. Sandwiches are fresh and delishious with great breat. Looking forward to trying the salads. The French Dip is the best around!

Visited April 2013