“My First Visit”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“My First Visit”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife had been to Sweet Celebrations before and enjoyed the food so today while we were looking for a place to have lunch she suggested we go there. I ordered a club sandwich which was served with chips and a pickle slice. I was well pleased with my simple meal. I would recommend Sweet Celebrations for anyone looking for a simple, good meal. I also thought that the sweet tea was very good and I am very picky about my sweet tea. From the sign outside I am sure this used to be a Kay's Ice Cream shop. I did see others having ice cream and they seemed to be enjoying that very much. My wife said she has had deserts there and they are very good.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Gary C

Sevierville, Tennessee
“Husband visits here for goodies”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My husband fishes on Tellico Lake and passes Sweet celebrations going to and from fishing. He stops and purchases cake and sweets from the shop. The red velvet cake is so moist. The chocolate covered strawberries are very good. I have never had anything that I did not enjoy. I love seeing the old ice cream cone outside the shop. My grandmother lived 3 doors down and my brothers, sister and first cousin used to walk here when it was Kay's ice cream I. The 1960s and 1970s!

1 Thank Nancy H
Tennessee
“Excellent Fresh Food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Everything I have had here tastes fresh and homemade. Hot foods are indeed served hot and the cold sandwiches have fresh and crisp ingredients. The kid's grilled cheese is even tasty! Only drawback is it is NOT kid friendly, only one high chair and the other seats are not safe for children.

• Visited May 2014
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Pastries for breakfast”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Purchased pastries for breakfast. I'm a pastry nut, so that is usually my breakfast of choice. When out of town I like to try local restaurants. It was was a pleasant surprise, I located it using my cell phone. Turning left off of the interstate/four lane exit was suicidal. Someone needs to redesign that exit in a big way. I guess someone needs to keep the insurance companies in business. The restaurant was a delight. The pastry selection was eclectic with several, I'm sure creations of the baker. Pastries were great, the place looked hip and clean. I would highly recommend the place for breakfast.

• Visited May 2014
tennessee
“Favorite Local Lunch Place!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is a great place for a lunch to meet a friend. My personal favorite is the chicken artichoke sandwich (1/2) with a side of pasta salad. Their asian chicken salad is also very good, the club sandwich, the turkey sandwich.
They offer a Thursday night dinner to go if you order by Thursday morning. We have had a few of these dinners and they are good as well and a good alternative of subway or fast food to take home. They range in $6.99 - $8.99 per person.
We have also had their breakfast sandwiches, souffles, cookies and cream cheese squares.
Eddie and Sherice are the owners and one or both of them are always there and alway welcoming. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE!

• Visited January 2014