“I loved it just what my family needed”

Pancho's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 150 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I didn't know how good it was gonna b cause i had never heard of it but I'm so glad I stopped here I had just drove 200 miles bk from Georgia from my aunts funeral and my other aunt that was with me and my son wanted Mexican food this place is amazing I live about 70 miles from here on the other end of 411 needless to say I'll b driving down here just to eat the service atmosphere quality and quantities of food was great and so was the price thanks panchos for a great first impression I'll see u soon

There are newer reviews for Pancho's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Great Mexican restaurant. I love the refrained beans the chix enchiladas , salsa and warm chips good. ice tea just average. Great prices, prompt service, Hubby loves the beef burritos . We visit here a lot

Reviewed 31 October 2013

A friend suggested Panchos for lunch. It had been over a year since I had been there. The staff greets you with smiles from the moment you walk in the door. Service is quick with our order brought to the table within 5 minutes even though it was very busy that day. The decorations are authenic with nice heavy chairs and tables and was very clean. The taco salad was made with cooked, not canned, chicken and was delicious. We were very pleased wlth everything especially the lunch prices. We will be returning to try other lunch specials.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

My family and I have been dining at Pancho's since 2001. First, the food is great, excellent portions and very reasonable prices. Comfortable...like being at a friends house is how I would describe it. Warm smiles and a genuine "Hola! It's great to see you my friends!" And its not just me...I see warm greatings and hugs with about every third diner entering the door. If you want a place where you can be known and really be a part of our Maryville community, Pancho's is the place. We love the option of patio dining as well.
GF- My family needs Gluten Free options related to Celiac Disease and the owner and his staff have always been very accommodating. There is not a GF menu, but we have had great experiences with chicken fajitas with corn tortillas, rice and refried beans, kids grilled chicken, etc. We eat the baskets and baskets of chips with fresh salsa and cheese dip , without any problems (and we are fairly sensitive to detecting even traces of gluten). Note - the enchilada sauce is NOT GF, so you could substitute cheese sauce or salsa if you wanted enchiladas.

1  Thank TNGF
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Have been going here for the past 3 years at least once a week. Many of our friends frequent this restaurant as well. It is our favorite of all the mexican restaurants around here. It's a good place for families as well. Monday nights kids eat free with the parents.. If you like traditional and the old style home made Mexican food, this is the place. We have never been disappointed.