“Great Mexican Restaurant”

Pancho's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 154 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The wife and I eat at Pancho's once every month to month and a half, depending on whether we feel like going for a ride on the bike, or just happen to be in the area. This restaurant is about 22 miles from home, but is well worth the drive if you like Mexican food. Always good, clean and polite.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We have been coming here for years. They are such wonderful people. The food is excellent and they have great lunch specials. My four year old daughter loves their food.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

My only complaint is that I don't live there! Every meal of the day from there would make me happy! I've never had any troubles from here. Everyone needs a place where you walk in to a happy store. Smiling employees. A handshake and pat on the back. This is my experience every time. Fast service. Knowledge. Fair prices. Pancho's is my usual spot. Order the Carne Asada on an empty stomach and enjoy. This is home!

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

On Mondays and Tuesday s kids eat free but when my family of 6 went (2 adults and 4 kids) only one kid got to eat free. It should be one kid per paying adult.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I didn't know how good it was gonna b cause i had never heard of it but I'm so glad I stopped here I had just drove 200 miles bk from Georgia from my aunts funeral and my other aunt that was with me and my son wanted Mexican food this place is amazing I live about 70 miles from here on the other end of 411 needless to say I'll b driving down here just to eat the service atmosphere quality and quantities of food was great and so was the price thanks panchos for a great first impression I'll see u soon