“Worth finding”

Becky's Grocery & Grill
Ranked #18 of 153 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

It's a little off the beaten path but not too far out of the way. It's a small country type of place that served home cooking. You have to try the Mac and cheese squares. Burger is juicy.

1  Thank waterdogooder

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We went here and it's in an amazing place. I would of never of even gone here if it was not for other trip advisor reviews that our uncle found.
Prices are cheap as the portions are small but don't be fooled it's extremely filling. My wife had the reuben with fried okra which was amazing, I had the monster Ross burger with bacon and I was stuffed and needed a nap after but found room to eat my wife's banana pudding which was amazing. I wish we had this in Atlanta bit at the same time you would have to wait for hours if it was

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My parents enjoy going to Becky's for lunch and they treated my sister and me to lunch. I have the grilled chicken salad and my sister and mother had the veggie plate. My dad ordered the hamburger and potato salad. Everything was good.
It is off the beaten path. The staff is very kind to everyone

1  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This place is a little difficult to find since it is outside Maryville towards Townsend. It is worth the trip! We went for dinner and enjoyed the experience. The cheeseburger was good but nothing special. The onion rings were really good! Becky's coconut creme pie was outstanding. Pie and a good cup of coffee made the night. We were greeted by Becky and at the end of dinner, introduced to her 95 year old Uncle who was a interesting man. We will return since they were so friendly and the cooking was "down home".

2  Thank Linnemj
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I just had my first meal at Becky's. Took a friend to lunch there today and Becky's will be a regular on my list, hand's down. If you love the feel of real folks, nothing fancy, down home cooking, then Becky's is one of the few remaining on the map. Something about walking into this place makes you want to hang around. The people are genuine down home folks, the cooking and food can't be beat anywhere. The setting is a perfect little corner 'grocery' with a grill where Becky cooks her heart out and still makes you feel like the most important patron around. They have a hickory bologna sandwich that goes unmatched anywhere. The beans and greens...well, YUM! The menu is true, Southern cooking. You will NOT be disappointed. These places are few and far between and I'm thankful for Becky's!

2  Thank LovetheRockies01