“A change from most fast food.”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #63 of 153 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I have eaten at Popeye's in Maryville several times since it opened. My last visit was just last week. Popeye's offers a good quick change from routine fast food. I have always been pleased with my dining experience at Popeye's. My Favorite food at Popeye's is the shrimp Po Boy.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

this is a joke, in my experience they neve rhave the advertise item, in fact 2 out of the 4 times i been there , they didnt not have it, 1 was the chicken dippin dinner which was advertised all ove rthere building and the menu , yet when i order it i as told they did not have i, also the same happen a while back with the shrimp ettifue ? , the managers and employees are very rude, she practically curse me out for asking why if it was on the menu they didnt have it ,so if you want chicken go to lee's or kfc , popeyes does not deserve your business, ps i complained and nothing became of it.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

My wife her sister and my daughter and myself had lunch and it was not too bad. The chicken strips are pretty good and the crust is crisp. I got the spicy and it was not really spicy at all. The gravy on the mashed potatoes is kinda weird and they call it cajun gravy. The frys are a lot like rallys, but the cole slaw is good. We called the survey number on the back of our reciept and got a code for a some free food and it was a pretty good deal. If you are in the mood for chicken then I would recommend Popeye's.

Reviewed 8 August 2012 via mobile

I find this chicken to be less greasy than say KFC. The seasoning is warm but not hot. The biscuits are technically lard with some flour but maybe some of the best you'll find in a fast food joint. The fries are so-so and the mash potatoes with the kicked up gravey is very good. Stop by and try them out.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

For a Popeye's this one is just ok. It seems to be a tad high for the amount and quality you get. I have been there a few times and will go more but it does not match many other Popeye's I've been to. More than twice my orders have been wrong. The people don't have a Popeye's friendliness, more of it's a job type attitude. If you are looking for corn on the cob you won't get it here. Other Popeye's I have been to have the best corn on the cob. The red beans and rice is also a little runnier in comparrison.