“C'est Bon! Our Favorite Fast Food!”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #89 of 145 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“C'est Bon! Our Favorite Fast Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Having been raised in New Orleans, we are not strangers to Popeyes! This restaurant lives up to the standards set by Al Copeland all those years ago!! The food is always good and fresh. The staff are friendly enough to almost make me believe I'm back home. The spicy chicken seems to be a bit much for the locals, but I just can't get enough!!! My only complaint is that the onion rings are cut a little too thick. They still taste great, though!!

• Visited June 2013

“Love!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

Wish they had one where we live! Great Cajun chicken, and not too greasy! My three yr. old loved it!

Visited August 2012
Maryville, Tennessee
“Best Chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

I go here a couple times a month for lunch and the service and food have always been excellent. I have 3 pickie boys and this is one place the hole family enjoys.

• Visited May 2013
Lenoir City, TN
“The shrimp is great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013 via mobile

Okay. You don't expect to go to a fast food restaurant and get good shrimp. Especially in the middle of the country. But this fried shrimp is as good as any you would get on the gulf coast. Breaded and fried just right and I got 9 of them. And, they're good sized shrimp. Didn't get a perfect score because the beans were lacking in quantity in the red beans side, and, it's hard to get great atmosphere in a fast food chain. But if you are hankering for good fried shrimp this is the place.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“A change from most fast food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

I have eaten at Popeye's in Maryville several times since it opened. My last visit was just last week. Popeye's offers a good quick change from routine fast food. I have always been pleased with my dining experience at Popeye's. My Favorite food at Popeye's is the shrimp Po Boy.

• Visited October 2012