“Good food”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #97 of 153 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

I ate here a few months ago I got the rippin chicken it was really good but I didn't feel like it was enough

1  Thank Sophia865

Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Having been raised in New Orleans, we are not strangers to Popeyes! This restaurant lives up to the standards set by Al Copeland all those years ago!! The food is always good and fresh. The staff are friendly enough to almost make me believe I'm back home. The spicy chicken seems to be a bit much for the locals, but I just can't get enough!!! My only complaint is that the onion rings are cut a little too thick. They still taste great, though!!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Wish they had one where we live! Great Cajun chicken, and not too greasy! My three yr. old loved it!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I go here a couple times a month for lunch and the service and food have always been excellent. I have 3 pickie boys and this is one place the hole family enjoys.

Reviewed 12 February 2013 via mobile

Okay. You don't expect to go to a fast food restaurant and get good shrimp. Especially in the middle of the country. But this fried shrimp is as good as any you would get on the gulf coast. Breaded and fried just right and I got 9 of them. And, they're good sized shrimp. Didn't get a perfect score because the beans were lacking in quantity in the red beans side, and, it's hard to get great atmosphere in a fast food chain. But if you are hankering for good fried shrimp this is the place.