“Fried chicken at its best”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #91 of 146 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: American
Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Fried chicken at its best”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I consider myself a scholar in fried chicken. Popeye's fried chicken is absolutely moist and delicious every time. Staff ia always helpful and friendly as well. I go here often.

• Visited December 2013

“Good food”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

I ate here a few months ago I got the rippin chicken it was really good but I didn't feel like it was enough

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sophia865
“C'est Bon! Our Favorite Fast Food!”
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Having been raised in New Orleans, we are not strangers to Popeyes! This restaurant lives up to the standards set by Al Copeland all those years ago!! The food is always good and fresh. The staff are friendly enough to almost make me believe I'm back home. The spicy chicken seems to be a bit much for the locals, but I just can't get enough!!! My only complaint is that the onion rings are cut a little too thick. They still taste great, though!!

• Visited June 2013
“Love!”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Wish they had one where we live! Great Cajun chicken, and not too greasy! My three yr. old loved it!

Visited August 2012
Maryville, Tennessee
“Best Chicken”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I go here a couple times a month for lunch and the service and food have always been excellent. I have 3 pickie boys and this is one place the hole family enjoys.

• Visited May 2013