“Best BBQ in Tennessee!”
Review of Full Service BBQ

Full Service BBQ
Ranked #4 of 150 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/full-service-bbq/207487949286117https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&tok=u7XlZlYTwx-5eBjaL5l23g&cp=27&gs_id=4e&xhr=t&q=Full+Service+BBQ%2C+Alcoa%2C+TN&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Full+Service+BBQ,+Alcoa,+TN&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=bb242dc4ab43ba95&biw=1280&bih=646
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Old time full service gas station turned into a full service BBQ restaurant!

My husband and I ordered the Big Boy platter and pecan pie so we could sample all the meats. All were perfectly cooked. The ribs were smoked to perfection - not too loose from the bone but easily pulled. The chicken was seasoned and smoky. Other meats on the platter included pulled pork, smoked sausage, and the best brisket I have ever tasted.

The secret BBQ sauce is in the top 10 of all BBQ sauces. It was smoky with some heat and there is a secret ingredient that makes the tangy taste just right.

This is a must when in the area of Maryville/Alcoa/ Knoxville/Sevierville TN.

1  Thank Saramdockins
There are newer reviews for Full Service BBQ

Reviewed 7 June 2014

beef brisket pulled pork

sauce lived in texas, nc, Chicago, on and on
this place has been mouthwatering, not fatty, not dry, bar b q
gogogogooooooooooooooo
I waited 5 years to go
go now

me

1  Thank Losarkos
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have eaten a lot of BBQ in my life and must say this is pretty middle-of-the-road. It's not bad...just not very flavorful. The sauce gets most of its flavor from liquid smoke...not natural flavors. The sides are very bland. I hate eating there...its so noisy and if the wind is blowing it's miserable. The people who work there are nice...they try very hard. Getting in and out of the place can be a challenge.
But...since Whitt's has closed there is nothing any better.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The whole concept of a converted gas station turned BBQ joint interedsted us from the start. The service was prompt and very polite. Large portions of brisket and stellar sauce! Will definately be back!

2  Thank aprilmike
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

On the way back to Atlanta from the Smokys we intended to stop at a restaurant down the street but found they were closed. While my head was buried in the phone on TripAdvisor trying to find an alternative, my guy pulled onto Full Service BBQ. What a happy accident! I don't give 5 stars out often for restaurants but this one earned it.

It used to be a covered gas station and the order window was the kiosk. They have a BBQ pit out back and one on wheels in the front. There are picnic tables under the cover with three tvs mounted on the kiosk. They have chalk to kids to use on the concrete and bean bag games. Tuesday night is kids night and not only did our kid eat free but they had a movie playing that catered to the kids. Tonight was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Part 2.

I had the small barbecue sandwich (pictured) with 2 sides, the homemade coleslaw and macaroni and cheese. The Small is 4 ounces of meat and was absolutely perfect; delicious. The coleslaw and macaroni and cheese was also delicious. My man had the barbecue pork nachos (pictured) and said afterwards that it will be hard to go back to regular nachos after eating them!

We both had the banana pudding after the meal and it was the best I have ever had. My man could not finish his because the nacho portion was so huge.

We both decided that any future trip to the Smokys may now include Maryville so that we can eat at Full sService BBQ!

2  Thank LBinGA