“The Best Donuts Ever!”
Review of Donut Palace

Donut Palace
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Maryville
Description: Located where a Sonic Drive In was located. Now you drive in & park, go in, and but some of the best donuts in town!
Maryville, Tennessee
“The Best Donuts Ever!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Donut Palace has a wonderful variety of donuts and sweet rolls. They put the conventional donut places to shame. Everything has always been fresh and prices are reasonable.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank SusanT630_12

Greenback, Tennessee
“Delicious donuts!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Glad I don't live closer LOL! Great donuts! Good prices- I love chocolate and maple frosted! Usually just treat myself occasionally, but one of my favorite places to go for a treat, donuts are always fresh

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Diane R
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great local business with top notch donuts”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I've eaten here several times since moving to Maryville and I love the food, and the value. Friendly service and delicious donuts keep me going back, I've brought 2 dozen glazed to work, didn't break my bank and everyone loved them. And after eating them hot first thing in the morning I'll never eat Krispy Kreme again!

• Visited January 2014
Maryville
“Loyal customer”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I go to the Donut Palace on the way to work for my morning apple fritter. I also purchase a half a dozen assorted other donuts for the crew at work. Every one loves the goodies. The owner women that works there is as sweet as anything. She always has the best smile. It makes you feel good to see her. I'm glad that the Donut Palace came to Maryville.

1 Thank imez2luz
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Donuts in the area!”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Have been there 10-12 Times and have never been disappointed. Always fresh. Great staff. Fair prices.We love it!

• Visited December 2013