“Surprisingly good Japanese food on a budget!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Osaka

Osaka
Ranked #54 of 145 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
“Surprisingly good Japanese food on a budget!”
Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

First of all, I'm not a fan of Japanese or Chinese food and wouldn't know the difference unless they put it on the sign! That being said, my fried rice was good and the springs rolls were really good! My husband had Hibachi steak with all the stuff that comes with it; the steak was tender and flavorful. My grandson had the chicken fried rice bowl (hibachi style) and he loved it! All in all, quite a surprise in a strip mall. It was clean and the wait staff was knowledgeable, friendly and prompt. We got our money's worth and will go back.

Maryville, Tennessee
“Delicious Food - Great Price”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

The food is excellent. The wait staff are always prompt, friendly and fast. The prices can't be beat for the quality and amount of food you receive. We highly recommend this place.

Visited January 2013
Ringgold, GA, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy and inexpensive”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

My husband's first impression was, "It has a drive-thru..." but I had read reviews that said it was good and they were correct. We ended up sharing a chicken/steak combo hibachi plate with rice and veggies, I had a salad and he had spring rolls. It was more than enough food for both of us. I liked that the waiter asked if we wanted all the veggies so we were able to choose to exclude one we couldn't eat. The service was fast and efficient and even though we arrived 20 minutes till close they still treated us as if we were coming in the middle of the day so that we didn't feel rushed. I wish we had a hibachi place like this near us and if we get to go back to the area, I'm sure we will probably eat here again.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Heather B
Maryville, Tennessee
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Good freshly prepared food. Prices are lower than most and have less extensive items to choose from. The prices do not go up at dinner. they do not try and go very deep into ones pocketbook!! Always good and fast service and always busy!!

Visited July 2012