“Good food, good price, quick service”
Review of Osaka

Osaka
Ranked #78 of 154 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I went here for lunch with some co-workers. The food was really good, and for a good price. The service was quick which is perfect if you are on strict lunch break.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We go to and get take-out frequently from Osaka. The food is always excellent and tasty. The staff are always polite and friendly. My wife and I highly recommend Osaka to anyone that enjoys Japanese food.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This is a great no frills Japanese restaurant with great food and prices! The staff is very friendly. We travel through here a couple times a year and always make time to eat here.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Love this little place to eat! It is a great location and great food for a great price! I highly recommend eating here if you want something nice at an affordable price. The staff is very friendly and always checking on you to make sure you have what you need/want. I recommend this for all ages except very young children as the type of food may not be to their liking.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

It had been a long time since we had Chinese and this was not half bad. I would certainly recommend it to people in the area.

Been to Osaka? Share your experiences!