“Welcome sight after a 3 hour trip through the 'Dragon's Tail' US 129.”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #96 of 146 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: American
“Welcome sight after a 3 hour trip through the 'Dragon's Tail' US 129.”
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

We left thinking we'd catch lunch along the way! Boy were we mistaken. We finally hit Maryville, TN and Zaxby's was a happy sight! This Zaxby is no exception! Quality salad that fills you up. They forgot my order of fries and then gave me my fries and forgot to give me my 2 Zax sauces I had bought, but they fixed it and there were no problems.

• Visited June 2013

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Zaxby's is always the BEST CHICKEN in town”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Zaxby's is consistently great at every location we have tried and a really great value for the portions that you get!!

Visited May 2013
Maryville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zaxby's”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I like this Zaxby's better than any other around. the staff is great. They always get your order correct. If you like Zaxby's, this is the one for you.

• Visited December 2012
Maryville, Tennessee
“Normal Zaxby's”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is an okay chicken place. I feel the tenders are a little small for the price. Service was so-so. Need to give more chicken and spend less on stars to advertise.

Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
“OK Zaxby's, Not Great”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

As Zaxby's restaurants go this location is better than some I've visited but it's not exactly great. The staff is friendly, the restaurant is clean and the location is convenient. I've visited this property twice and both times the employees had difficulty getting the orders out in a timely manner. Our orders were hot but every item had way too much salt on it. A bit better organization and more attention to detail would certainly make me want to stop in again.

• Visited October 2012