“Best Steak I've Ever Had”
Review of Shiloh Brew & Chew - CLOSED

Shiloh Brew & Chew
Price range: US$3 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Best Steak I've Ever Had”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My husband and I went to Shiloh Brew & Chew on Saturday August 16th. It was AMAZING. My husband is a big guy and wants a big steak (at least 27 oz). Shiloh Brew & Chew accommodated him with a 36 oz steak. We both LOVED our food. The green beans were seasoned to perfection with some garlic. There was live music, which was a great treat. Service was impeccable and the other waitresses had come by to see who was eating the 36 oz steak. He's going to try to do the 80 oz steak challenge when we go back. there. I highly recommend this place. Reasonably priced and delicious!

1 Thank HERXLNC
Sharma F, Owner at Shiloh Brew & Chew, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
We are all so happy that you guys loved us! We are looking forward to your husband trying the challenge, scary thing is I think he might be able to do it! LOL Again thanks for taking the time to tell the world you guys think we are great!

Knoxville TN.
“$15 For a dinner That I had to throw away.”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

First off let me say that this in no way was the servers fault. She was working hard to get caught up. I have been going in to support this business after hearing about them through BCGO. I knew there service wasn't very fast but yesterday was rediculous.
I went in yesterday for lunch, which was friday. I arrived at 12:05 they only had one server working. It wasn't real crowded but busy enough where she needed help. It was after 12:30 before she was able to take my order. It was just about 1:00 before my food came out. By that time I needed to go to get to my next job. So as soon as it came out I had to ask for a to go box so I could go. I ended up just having to throw it in the trash, since I wasn't going to eat it after it had been sitting out in my work van for several hours.
I would think by now they would have more than 1 waitress on a friday lunch hour. That will be my last visit there.

Sharma F, Owner at Shiloh Brew & Chew, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Dear Ambock, you sir, are absolutely correct in everything that you have said in your post about Shiloh and all I can do is apologize and offer you an explaination. Frist off, we had no idea that the influx of business would have ever been what it has been since the airing of the WBIR story so that weekend we were caught completely off guard with no staff, no food. I have since hire eleven people and I do remember you quite well, you set at the table next to the ramp going down into the bottom dining room. On that Friday we had two of the new kitchen staff not show back up and one of the new servers called in with a broken down car. On top of that we had a $ 2500.00 food delivery trying to get into the back door. I remember you because I was trying to help the only person I had in the kitchen at the time and I was plating your food when Kita came back and told me you needed it to go. Again I apologize and would like to invite you back and I will BUY your lunch or dinner. I have since hired more help and I think that third time is the charm :) Please if you come to the BCGO meet and greet on Monday, please find me and I hope to meet you and make things right for you, you should NEVER have to pay for something that you are not happy with and I want you happy!
Brazil, Indiana
“Great food, great service, great gun policy”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We drove an hour out of our way on our way home (August 9) to Indiana from Charleston just to eat here to support the owner after reading about it on www.thetruthaboutguns.com. The owner came by our table to visit and told us her story. Apparently the advertising she has gotten since displaying her "guns welcome" sign has taken her from the brink of closing to being profitable again. Pro-constitution folks are a lot more numerous than the anti's realize.

We ordered the fried onion rings (best I EVER ate and I'm 67 years old) and a cheeseburger and a patty melt. My husband said the sweet ice tea was the best he ever had. Our drinks were refilled well before they were empty. The sandwiches were too big to eat them all, so we enjoyed them hours later on our drive home and even cold they were still very good.

We were able to also buy T-shirts (only $15 each) with their "guns welcome" message, which we will wear proudly in Indiana. I can only hope more establishments will display "guns welcome" signs, because I'll go there over a no-guns place every time. Even when I'm not carrying, I feel much safer knowing other people are.

2 Thank baldgranny
Sharma F, Owner at Shiloh Brew & Chew, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank you so very much for the great comments! We look forward to having you again!
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Came in with my family for the 1st time. We are from S FL. Saw the owner on Fox News and we back her up 100 percent! ! Excellent food and staff! We will be back!

2 Thank ari1130
Sharma F, Owner at Shiloh Brew & Chew, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thank you so very much for your kind words! I am more than happy that you came so far and made it a point to come to Shiloh and I hope if you are ever in the area again you will surely come see us! Have a safe trip home! :)
Dayton, Tennessee
“2nd Amendment Upheld!!!!! 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We say Sharma Floyd's interview on our local Chattanooga, Tn tv station and knew we had to support her restaurant. We traveled about 80miles to have a delicious hamburger and a salad too big to eat it all. The decor is quiet and country. The service was friendly and efficient. We explained to the owner, Sharma, that we were there cause we were allowed to holster our guns. The first thing she said is that she does not serve alcohol to gun carriers. Great policy!!! As a matter of fact, while we were talking to her, she received a phone call requesting an interview from the London Times in England!!! So glad she is supported by the press and patrons!!! We will continue to keep supporting her business and any business that allows law abiding concealed carry gun owners!!!

2 Thank mglebourgeois
Sharma F, Owner at Shiloh Brew & Chew, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thank you for driving so far from home to show your support and eat with us! Nothing makes me happier knowing that I have God-fearing, law-abiding supporters of the Constitution of the United States helping me to live the American dream! Hope to see ya'll again soon! :)