“Small place but good food”
Review of PB's Woodfired Pizza - CLOSED

PB's Woodfired Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Maryville, Tennessee
“Small place but good food”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I went here with a friend for the lunch buffett during the week. The restaurant is small but we found a table and the food selection is not huge. However, I enjoyed everything I tasted from the buffett. They had breadsticks with marinara, salad bar, and about three different kinds of pizza. Great value and taste for your lunch money. Definitely recommend it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank jsefamily

Maryville, Tennessee
“Locally owned and locally operated.”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I think the reason to like this place is that a family owns and operates it. They work hard to keep the place going...obviously not a lot of money dropped there and that is what I think is attractive about PB's. They are nice and they keep the place spotless. The pizza is very nice...they pay a lot of attention to their product. It is not the best pizza I have ever eaten but it is good enough.

I intend to patronize them and hope they stay in business and gradually grow/improve.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank AEP97
“Best pizza in Maryville!!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great place to eat!! My family enjoys eating here, the food is excellent, and the prices are very affordable. I would recommend on getting the thin crust whole wheat pepperoni and cheese pizza, and the baked spaghetti...SO DELISH!! I crave pizza all the time PB`s...,is my favorite, and don't forget the fresh salad bar!

• Visited August 2014
“Woodfired Pizza!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

If you've never had woodfired pizza...this is the place to try it and become a fan. Affordable price and other menu items are available that are delicious.

Visited August 2014
Townsend, Tennessee
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This small Mom & Pop Pizza shop have a great family atmosphere that you feel just by coming thru the door. The menu has grown to offer many more options and you do not go away hungry. There is a lunch buffet during the week, that gives you a chance to try different pizza which makes it hard to decide which is your favorite. The spaghetti bowl is now my favorite. I have not tried a sandwich bowl yet but did see one that a table next to me ordered. They said it was also very good. You are missing this if you have not tried it yet.

• Visited June 2014