“Pho in Maryville?” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Maryville
“Pho in Maryville?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

I had read different reviews on tripadvisor and urbanspoon for New Asia and I wanted to give it a try. I had the Pho with eye round, meatball, and tendon, it was fantastic. I don't know if there is a better cold weather food out there. I actually got mine to go and it was still very hot when I arrived home with my meal. I'll definitely be back many times. I've had Pho in LA, and this was just as good.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank LynskeyWRX

Knoxville, TN
“Vast menu, with great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I ate here for the first time last night. I was a little concerned when I saw how small the restaurant was, but those concerns were soon put at ease. They have a huge menu that really is authentic to all kinds of Asian food, and, more importantly, the waiter knew the details of every dish on the menu; it was really nice to go into a restaurant where the waiter was very happy & enthusiastic about his job - that seems increasingly rare these days. I had the egg-drop soup as an appetizer; it had a little too much salt for my preference, but it was still almost perfect. The General Tso's Chicken, however, was perfect; it is my favorite Asian dish, and this one was the best I have ever had. It had a lot if heat, but there was just enough sweetness to keep it from being overpowering. I was surprised to find that the chopsticks were not the cheap, disposable kind, and there was a ton of food provided for the price - I left stuffed! This restaurant will definitely become a regular on my dining rotation!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank EastTNVol
“Amazing food and staff!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

I have had Vietnamese all the USA as I was a flight attendant!! I was so worried I could not find this kind of food around maryville and to my surprise I found New Asia!! There dishes are amazing and the service is above and beyond!! Check this place out you will not be disappointed!! I wish they would be open on Sundays maybe just for lunch or dinner!!

3 Thank Kells320
Powell
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't be afraid of trying something new. The food & service is GREAT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

I have had Vietnamese friends beforehand and was always nervous to try their food until we went to New Asia. I was coaxed into trying it and boy am I glad I did. This food is soooo good and the portions are HUGE. I couldn't finish my meal and ended taking it home only to finish it the next day. The atmosphere is very nice and the service is great. Millard was well informed on what to recommend that I felt comfortable trying something new. I now have a new favorite place to eat. Now I am only kicking myself in the tush wishing I had tried Vietnamese before. GREAT JOB NEW ASIA.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank BornAgainTN
Maryville, Tennessee
“True Asian Flavor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Although quite new to the Maryville area, New Asia appears to be making a name for itself. I have been there three times now and each time, it has been busier than before. The servers are pleasant, knowledgeable and fun to work with. They can answer any questions you have about the contents, preparation of each dish and almost anything else you ask. The different items I have had were excellently prepared and served. The presentation makes your mouth start to water just looking at it. The prices are moderate and the place looks great. If you're into Asian, try our newest restaurant, you won't be sorry.

• Visited October 2013