“I love this bar.....”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I love this bar.....”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I frequent this establishment on a regular basis. only one complaint would be that the parking lot had actual painted lines on the pavement so people would know where to park at.

Visited June 2014

Maryville, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“not my klass”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I have not been in this establishment in quite sometyme but the reason is obvious....
It seems it is more of a place for rude, crude and just undesirable people....A biker bar without the bikes. I enjoy Biker Bars, males and females are interesting and have alot of interesting jobs
and conversation....This place seems to generate the bad and ugly(temperment wise) A fight
usually would start up over a jealous manfriend or a pool table faux pa.
I enjoyed it when the Italian resturant was connected to the bar

Visited January 2013
4 Thank 189MIMI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“DISRESPECTFUL”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

The bartender is hateful and "if you aren't a regular, your opinion is unimportant" I quote "you don't spend enough money here".....I have in the past spent money here often but since management changed hands "gone down hill"

Visited September 2013