“very convenient”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #100 of 153 Restaurants in Maryville
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Convenient to our hotel. staff is friendly and service was quick. They made sure I didn't miss the special that gave me 2 free sides.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stopped here in the late evening after my daughters softball tournament. The staff was great, and the guy they had just for cleaning was great, as well as the two young girls on break near us. They were quite entertaining, and almost made up fo the horrible food. However, the buffet was downright horrible. All the chicken I tried was very dry and not at all good. They had lots of meat on the bar, but it was all white. I strongly prefer dark meat, and could not find a single piece on my multiple trips to the food bar. The pieces I ended up getting I nibbled on and threw away they were so bad. Instead of eating about 3 pieces, as I probably would, I ended up eating a little of about 10 pieces, hoping to find one that was good, and throwing them away. I typically like KFC, but will never do the buffet again. It was disgusting. Worst food I've ever had at a KFC.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Nice clean, well stocked buffet. Always clean inside and food is fresh. They are always very friendly and helpful.