“It's your place.”
Review of Dead Beat Pete's - CLOSED

Dead Beat Pete's
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

My husband finally got to eat at the place I never stop talking about ever since the restaurant closed down a while back at a different location. Went there all the time as a child and wasn't disappointed today. Friendliest and most personable managers you'll ever meet! They're so grateful for every customer they get. Very clean and personable restaurant. People have brought in their own items to be shown for display. They even still allow us to put a dollar on the wall. (or ceiling-wherever you could find!) I could say 100 great things about this restaurant, but I'll stick I what I have said for now.

2  Thank Mackenzie T
Lucy O, Owner at Dead Beat Pete's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

YES!!!! YOU GET IT!!!! IT"S YOUR PLACE!!! Thank you so much.. We are so glad you came back to your place!!This is the feeling we hope everyone gets at Deadbeat Pete's.. It's your place to relax have a great meal and fun with family.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

A small little place you can actually take to someone and here the conversion. The food is made fresh and it shows. If you want frozen food delivered by a truck go to the big chain restraints, you won't find it here. Thank you. It's about time someone made eating out a good experience again. If you are in a hurry you can always call ahead and they will have it ready for you to pick up and go.

Best place ever???? Now that puts on the pressure but we accept the challenge of being worthy of this title!!! Thank You so much

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stopped in to order "to-go", but were so impressed that we dined in. The fajitas were great, but my little 86 year old mother said that her hamburger was the best she has ever eaten. And she is hard to impress! From the burlap curtains, to the quart jars filled with Coca-Cola, to the friendly service, we had a great time. I think I may go back tomorrow for the homemade flan.

So glad you were happy with us and please remember we always want it to be that good so keep us in check, let us know if you ever think we're slipping

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Just had the " Pete The Neat " Blue Cheese Burger at a place called Dead Beat Pete's in Maryville Tn. We are from Tucson, Az.---so we know a little something about burgers, and Holy Buckets---this burger was A-W-E-S-O-M-E--do they deliever??

Reviewed 22 August 2014

If you remember the old one in Townsend this is it. Same people, same good food. GREAT Burgers!! Located at the stop light on 411 Hwy. and William Blount Dr.

1  Thank FRANK T B