“Our favorite Mexican restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 144 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Maryville, Tennessee, USA
“Our favorite Mexican restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Great Mexican food with great service. The wait staff treat you like family. Hector's specials on Friday nights are worth the trip.

Visited December 2013

McMinnville, Tennessee
“Very good place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

Los Amigos is a very good Mexican restaurant, while I have eaten at better it was by far not the worst. The portion sizes were huge, the server kept us is drinks. We had eaten here before but forgot about it. Will make it a regular from now on.

• Visited December 2013
Seymour, Tennessee
“Mexican Food from Mexico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

I didn't know there is a part of Mexico in Alcoa. Stop in Los Amigos and enjoy the food. Say Hello to your host Hector and try one of his special margaritas. The salsa is homemade and couldn't taste any better. I am working my way thru the menu and trying one of each. Grande cervesa por favor.

• Visited November 2013
Maryville, Tennessee, United States
“Only so-so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Being from New York, I have had the opportunity to eat and many amazing locally owned restaurants. My fiance and I went here when we were in the mood for Mexican one night last week, and I must say that while the food was not bad, it definitely was not great either. Premade bagged chips, bland rice and a soso salsa were my biggest disappointments.

• Visited October 2013
Sparta, Tennessee
“Returned here for business lunch and disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

I rated this restaurant 4 out of 5 stars previously for supper with family. After bragging on this site to a business college, we ate lunch here. My portion of chimichanga was probably 4 inches and so tiny! I knew looking at my meal I would leave there hungry. A huge disappointment since my friend's taco salad was only average. Heading to other Mexican restaurants that want to make their customers full.

• Visited September 2013