“Great food, Great service, Friendly staff”

Sullivan's Downtown
Ranked #5 of 147 Restaurants in Maryville
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Maryville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, Great service, Friendly staff”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Sullivan's is a great place to go for either a casual lunch or a business dinner. The atmosphere is warm and comfortable. The servers are very attentive but not interruptive. I've been to Sullivan's on may different occasions for many different reasons and have attended banquets in the upper area that overlooks the restaurant. It's private but not closed in and when I've been in the restaurant and there has been an event in the banquet area, you aren't disturbed by the festivities in the area.
Great place and I would recommend to all.

• Visited October 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Pretty good lunch place......”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I went here over a year ago for dinner, and having moved here decided to try it for lunch. The restaurant has a 'hip" trendy decor.....brick walls, dark tables, modern lighting and a multicolored lucite screen behind the bar.....

We sat in the bar area, and the bartender was our server. He did a very good job. We both had the creamy chicken and almond soup. It was thick, rich and tasty....a cup left me pretty full. My wife had the Northshore salad with greens, good looking grilled chicken, craisins, pecans and cheese. She said it was very good. I had a 'Rocky Top' burger with cheese and good fried onion rings on top, plus a side of fried. The restaurant offers about a half dozen sides so there are some nice choices. I thought the lunch menu was a bit limited. They also provided a dinner menu, which was broader, but of course more expensive. Worthwhile lunch spot, and we will return.

• Visited November 2013
Pacific ocean
“A Great Place to eat in Maryville!!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

On Saturday the 28th of Sept. I ate here with a group of 27 other people that had gathered in Maryville for a reunion. The restaurant sat us in a very nice private room on the second floor overlooking the main dining room. We were separate and private, but didn't feel "closed in" What a great meal. I had a salad and then the salmon with fresh green beans. I'll admit I was leery as I had not had great experiences with restaurants in Maryville. Wow! my salad was fresh with several types of lettuce and tomatoes that were ripe. The salmon was cooked and seasoned to perfection. The green beens were fresh and not overcooked. Wow, I was there to enjoy the company of friends, but really enjoyed the meal. The service was great, especialiy since we had a large group. The food came out quickly and with a smile. The tables had crisp white table clothes and the decor of the restaurant was subtle but classy. I was very pleasantly surprised. Everyone I was with also commented that they enjoyed their meal. I can't recall the exact amount of my bill but with one alcohol drink and my meal it was $25 or less, and to me that is a deal for the service, atmosphere and food. I will suggest we go there the next time I am in Maryville.

• Visited September 2013
Maryville, Tennessee
“Classy, without a crazy price tag”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We were always afraid to eat here because the place looks fairly high-end from the outside. We were pleasantly surprised to find that the menu had a nice selection of food at reasonable prices. The food is creative and delicious (Boursin mashed potatoes!), and the chef graciously accommodated my food allergy. The wait staff was excellent both times we've eaten there. I'm looking forward to going back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Paige818
“Going back soon - Eric is the best bartender in the Knoxville area”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stop in at least once a month for appetizers and beverages after a hard, long week of work. The best way to start a weekend letting go of the stress in a relasing, calm atmosphere such as Sullivan's. The food is always as expected and the service is the best in the area. Eric dotes on his customers and that is why we followed him from Sullivan's in Knoxville. He goes above and beyond to assure his customers are happy. Can't wait for the next visit.

• Visited September 2013