“Always good”

Ranked #3 of 151 Restaurants in Maryville
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I've been there for lunch and supper several times and it has ALWAYS met or exceeded my expectations. I love the house salad and often get the specials. The scallops with prosciutto we had last week was AWESOME!

1  Thank LadyHawk-inthesky

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We have been here several times. Great staff. Food is delicious and service is awesome. We will be back.

1  Thank sharon3765
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We wanted to have a quiet lunch with four other people. The staff set up a table for us near the back. Service was excellent. The meatloaf was a big favorite. Sweet potato casserole and cucumber and onions were great sides.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We enjoy the food and service, some of their items are very unique. We really enjoy eating here, but due to our finances we can only eat here on occasion.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I hadn't been to Sullivans in years and never in this location. The last time I remember the food being good but I was told to get the Fried Corn on the Cob and really didn't like it. This time everything was wonderful. I recommend the appetizer Greek Sampler to share. We went for a late lunch or early dinner so it wasn't crowded at all. This restaurant is in the old JC Penney location and I can see how it would be noisy if crowded. In sum the food was terrific, the staff friendly and I believe you should try it. .