“I have only had better donuts once ever!”

Richy Kreme DO Nuts
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Maryville
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This place is verry tiny and nothing special to see. There were a pair of senior lady's working the counter who not only gave great service but great directions. I felt like I was talking to my grandma again. I highly recomend all five different donuts we tried.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

If you are traveling through our area, you must stop in and try these donuts. This is a family owned shop that has been in business for as long as I can remember. The donuts are made fresh daily and are best while still warm (early morning). My favorites are the Boston cream filled and lemon filled. My son, who is now 25, would frequently talk me into stopping on the way to school in the morning when he was young. He always wanted a bag of "baby donuts" (a dozen donut holes).

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This place has been around forever. If this is your first time in Maryville then Richy Kreme is a must have. This is one of those local places you need to check out.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I had an "Apple Fritter" today and immediately remembered why I never buy that 1 item. They are hard and over cooked (close to being burnt) and tasteless, I chunked it after a few bites!! Sorry folks, that item needs to be reconsidered or just drop it!! NOW....Their donuts are OUTSTANDING!! Worth driving out of the way and will continue to recommend to friends and newcomers!! They currently have a "holiday" red velvet donut hole. Much tastier than those @ D.D.

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Love this place. If I'm in the area always want some if these donuts. Better then your regular donut franchises. A must have!