“Still the best donuts around”

Richy Kreme DO Nuts
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Maryville
Seymour, Tennessee
“Still the best donuts around”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have been eating these donuts since a child, and they still taste the same. Great taste whether donuts, donut holes, or others. Quite expensive now, but still better than the national chains by far.

• Visited April 2014

Maryville, Tennessee
“Best Donuts in the World!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I have been eating these donuts since I was little. They are the best even better than DD.... And they peanut butter is home made!!

• Visited May 2014
Maryville, Tennessee, USA
“The best donuts you'll find”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Step back in time when you enter the doors of this old fashioned donut shop. How long are they open? Until they run out of donuts. Seriously. Every day they make the best donuts and close their doors when they're gone. So get there early. You won't be sorry.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Brett H
Statesboro
“I have only had better donuts once ever!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This place is verry tiny and nothing special to see. There were a pair of senior lady's working the counter who not only gave great service but great directions. I felt like I was talking to my grandma again. I highly recomend all five different donuts we tried.

• Visited November 2013
“Best donuts in the world!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

If you are traveling through our area, you must stop in and try these donuts. This is a family owned shop that has been in business for as long as I can remember. The donuts are made fresh daily and are best while still warm (early morning). My favorites are the Boston cream filled and lemon filled. My son, who is now 25, would frequently talk me into stopping on the way to school in the morning when he was young. He always wanted a bag of "baby donuts" (a dozen donut holes).

Visited March 2014