“All I can say is WOW”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Doylestown, Ohio
“All I can say is WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I travel the country a few weeks each year with our tiny tab camper. We love finding these hidden gems! The donuts were amazing (I had a maple creme stick and he had a peaches and creme and an apple fritter). The lady behind the counter was so nice and other patrons gave us advice on other family owned establishments to visit. Don't miss this place!

Maryville, TN
“Best donuts ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

This place has been around as long as I can remember and the Donuts are the best I have ever had anywhere. They are by far my favorite and completely kill Dunkin and Kristy Creme but be warned they only make so many and when they are gone they are gone.

• Visited July 2014
Seymour, Tennessee
“Still the best donuts around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have been eating these donuts since a child, and they still taste the same. Great taste whether donuts, donut holes, or others. Quite expensive now, but still better than the national chains by far.

• Visited April 2014
Maryville, Tennessee
“Best Donuts in the World!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I have been eating these donuts since I was little. They are the best even better than DD.... And they peanut butter is home made!!

• Visited May 2014
Maryville, Tennessee, USA
“The best donuts you'll find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Step back in time when you enter the doors of this old fashioned donut shop. How long are they open? Until they run out of donuts. Seriously. Every day they make the best donuts and close their doors when they're gone. So get there early. You won't be sorry.

• Visited April 2014