“Love my Richy Kreme”

Richy Kreme DO Nuts
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Maryville
Reviewed 30 August 2014

There is nothing better than a hot greasy sugary donut from this hole in the wall. Been there a long time for a reason haha

1  Thank Thewanderingwagon

Reviewed 19 August 2014

not sure how to explain how good they are. I coworker brings them in to work and they are gone in no time.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I travel the country a few weeks each year with our tiny tab camper. We love finding these hidden gems! The donuts were amazing (I had a maple creme stick and he had a peaches and creme and an apple fritter). The lady behind the counter was so nice and other patrons gave us advice on other family owned establishments to visit. Don't miss this place!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This place has been around as long as I can remember and the Donuts are the best I have ever had anywhere. They are by far my favorite and completely kill Dunkin and Kristy Creme but be warned they only make so many and when they are gone they are gone.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have been eating these donuts since a child, and they still taste the same. Great taste whether donuts, donut holes, or others. Quite expensive now, but still better than the national chains by far.