“Rudest People on Earth”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Maryville
A TripAdvisor Member
Nashville, TN
Reviewed 24 May 2006

I made a phone reservation at the Princess Inn on the day of arrival b/c I was coming up for a funeral. I arrived late and went straight to the funeral home to grieve, met friends who had a room and stayed with them. I did not have the Priness phone#. Then we drove by the Princess on the way to burial the next day and I caught a glimpse of this filthy rathole and was glad I didn't stay. It looked like it was about to fall down and had a view of a dumpster. I called to explain my situation and ask not to be charged. They told me of their 24 hr cancellation policy and said too bad. I said I didn't even make the reservation 24 hrs in advance but he said "that was my problem, not his"

I have never witnessed such rude behavior, almost unhuman non-compassion for a death. And, by the looks of the place with bars over their airconditioner units to keep them from being stolen and one car in the parking lot, they only money they make is from people who never stay there.

• Stayed: May 2006
18  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryville
Luxbury Inn & Suites
Sweetberries Bed and Breakfast
RT Lodge
RT Lodge
#3 of 5 in Maryville

Been to Princess Motel of Maryville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Princess Motel of Maryville

Address: 2614 US Highway 411 South, Maryville, TN 37801-8631
Region: United States > Tennessee > Maryville
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Maryville
Price Range: £38 - £47 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Princess Motel of Maryville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.