“Lovely room and a lovely hostess”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Biggar
Braefield Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 9 Biggar B&B and Inns
Northwich, United Kingdom
“Lovely room and a lovely hostess”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I stayed here for one night with my son as a stopover before we travelled onwards the following morning to Edinburgh university. Caroline was very welcoming when we arrived. We had the room on the ground floor which consisted of a small hall, a big room with twin beds and a separate bathroom. Loved my bubble bath in the roll top bath before I went to bed. It is a very quiet location and we both slept very soundly in very comfortable beds. A wonderful breakfast in the morning which kept me going for the rest of the day ... you won't go hungry!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Melbourne,
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My partner and I stayed here for a couple of nights while visiting family in the area. Caroline made us feel right at home and the room was very comfortable. We would happily stay again. Twin room only.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Very comfortable and welcoming atmosphere in family home. Delicious dinner cooked by my hostess using home-grown produce - altogether a wonderful start to my holiday and I didn't want to leave after only one night. Glorious countryside to explore in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Irvinestown, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Lovely welcome from Caroline and family.. Beautiful location. .this is my 2nd stay and will book here again and again. my twin room was lovely. Beautiful view, nice ensuite with large Bath and separate shower. Excellentt value for Money too.

• Stayed August 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 19 August 2013

What a fabulous place. The location is awsome, with amazing views and countryside. The accomadation brilliant - the bath in the ensuite is fantastic! The hospitality wonderful and the food great. Loved the farm fresh eggs. Everything was excellent.

Having traveld from Toronto for a friends birthday, this was the perfect place to start my holiday in Scotland. I will definetly be back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 August 2013

When an unscheduled visit to our granddaughter in Edinburgh arose and we found our previous B&B stops in the area were either fully booked or no longer trading, we discovered this absolutely delightful replacement. I cannot really better JCH137's comments - warm welcome, delicious breakfast, comfortable bed, splendid room, good (nay, excellent) bathroom...

Room Tip: Not relevant.