“Mr Harron”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vecchia Bologna

Vecchia Bologna
Price range: US$1 - US$48
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Beautiful quite setting, private gardens and large car park. open 7 days lunch and dinner
“Mr Harron”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I took my wife daughter and son in law here for a meal what a fantastic time we had the service was excellent the meals were excellent and all the staff were wonderful couldn't do enough for us I will definitely be going back and would highly recommend this as an excellent place to go if you want to experience an excellent time Thank you once again to all the staff at Vecchia Bologna.

2 Thank yvonne g

Stirling, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We went for lunch the restraunt was fairly quite decor of the restraunt is lovely. The service and the food were of a very high standard and good value. I would definetely return to this restraunt and try the evening menu.

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank Vicshaz
south carolina
“Nice dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stopped in for an early dinner. Started with the refreshing mint lime mohito special cocktails. We're very nice on a very hot evening. All outside tables were full so had to be seated inside. Please sit outside in the shade if possible on a hot day as it will be much cooler. Our table shared two orders of bruschetta that all enjoyed. I had a nice side salad with the salmon pasta dish with Gorgonzola sauce. We all ended with one order of sticky toffee pudding and ice cream for dessert and was more than enough to share with 4 adults. Overall we all enjoyed our meal. The service was very good and they even brought us a sample of the scottish national orange soda type drink to taste. Not sure of the name.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank chichiSouthCarolina
Aberford, Leeds
“First class restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is the sort of restaurant I wish I had on my doorstep. It's obviously popular with the locals and is well worth seeking out. Friendly service and well prepared and tasty food. You can't go wrong.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank aberwhite
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Authentic Italian food in lovely surrounds ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here on Saturday night and I have to say we had an excellent meal!

There's a blackboard of specials on display containing starters, mains and puddings. Plus an extensive menu offering all the usual italian fayre of pastas, pizzas, meat and fish dishes. Lots of choice for everyone.

I recommend the bruschetta, great tasting and the melon and prosciutto with salad (this was from the specials board). My husband had the lamb from the specials board it was the most tender and flavoursome lamb cooked to perfection he'd had in a long time, I had the spinach and ricotta tortellini and the sugo was amazing.

The portions are good sized and the drinks reasonably priced too as is the food.

Attentive waiters, nice setting in the conservatory area and a vibrant atmosphere. We will be back soon!

PS -If you haven't tried Claudio's ice cream then you must, it's absolutely gorgeous.

3 Thank Vazbo