“Sooo tasty!”

La Cucina
Price range: US$14 - US$57
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Modern Italian Restaurant Ideal For Lunch And Business Meetings During The Day And Night, Serving A La Carte Meals With The Emphasis On Daily Specials.
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I had the best ever Penne alla Norcina last night. It is one of my favorites and this was definately the best I have had anywhere. It was so good I cant stop thinking about it today. I went with 15 work colleagues and the service was as always fantastic.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had dinner last night, with our four small children. We were extremely impressed, the service was amazing and the food spectacular. The staff we're very helpful in catering for everything the children wanted. Which made our meal very relaxed. Not that they wanted much macaroni and glasses of milk, but it was no problem and bought to us very quickly. Which anyone with children Would appreciate. Thank you for a lovely finish to a great day.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Had lunch at La Cucina yesterday Easter Monday, have eaten here many times before and they consistently deliver in both service and food quality. My starter of cannelloni was the best I have ever had, freshly made, super filing and delicious sauce. Main course of veal cardinale was fantastic with a vibrant sauce laced with mozzarella. The menu is not huge but there is a good choice and some interesting dishes. My wife had prawns in a spicy tomato sauce which were rapidly dispatched!
Service was great as usual and the staff rose to the challenge of my 7 month old grandsons first proper meal out.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was visiting new friends in Dunblane and was fortunate to have dinner here early Saturday evening. Our hostess eats here fairly regularly so I knew it would be good. This venue is fresh,bright and modern, with a thoughtful menu complete with specials,attended by a well turned out team of professional and very personable staff. All our choices were spot on...beef carpaccio,goats cheese tartlet, black pudding stuffed mushrooms and king prawns in a chili sauce that just begged the dish to be licked clean! I chose the fish of the day for my main and received a beautifully cooked and presented sea bream that melted on the tongue. My friends had king prawn linguine,and calzone, which were all equally generous and tasty dishes. We were so full,sadly we didn't stay for dessert...however next time I visit I will most certainly indulge! Good food,excellent company in a lovely setting,what more could you ask?,

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We have been to this restaurant many times as we love it and felt it was time to let people know about this "wee gem" of a place. We have been to many of the local Italians in and around Stirling and can honestly say that this is the best. The waiters are first class, friendly, helpful and unobtrusive. The head chef Derek is very accommodating - he always goes out of his way to give you a meal to remember and to satisfy your requests, even to the point of making specials such as a bolognese calzone pizza! If he's not too busy, he 'll even give you the benefit of his cooking tips! Try this place, you'll love it.