Browsing through laterooms.com I came across the Queen's Hotel in Bridge of Allan. The Hubby and I decided to treat ourselves to a nice weekend away, and what a treat we got.
Arriving late on the Friday night, we were whisked away into the dining room where the staff were attentive and looked after us throughout, even though we had arrived half an hour after last orders.
The rest of the weekend matched this excellent service. The 'Long Bar' on the ground floor offered an excellent choice of drinks, and the bar staff delighted us with their 'banter'.
Set in the new 'Penthouse' development on the third floor our room was slightly smaller than we would have hoped for. With a double bed and a small dressing table there was no room for anything else! However the decor and design was impressive, and the bed WAS comfortable.
Overall, a brilliant stay, would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the up-market village of Bridge of Allan, 2 miles from Stirling Town Centre, the Queen's hotel, Bridge of Allan is a luxury boutique hotel with a range of contemporary designed rooms from doubles to suites and a Penthouse available. With a great Restaurant, Cocktail and Lounge bar it caters for all tastes and for the more energetic its very own late night venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Queen's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adamo Bridge Of Allan Hotel Bridge Of Allan
- The Queen's Hotel Bridge Of Allan, Stirling