Stayed in room IV - carpet in bedroom starting to lift/frayed at join, dressing table had nail varnish on it, bathroom looking very tired with cracked tiles on floor, chipped bath, temperature control handle removed and side jets for shower disconnected. On showering next morning discovered why - the feeble overhead unit put water all over the floor so with the unit in full order it would have been a wet room. The hotel has a Club in the basement and obviously the weekend market has well used the rooms to excess. The main reason for choosing this 4* was the restaurant which was closed - had a very limited bar menu and while very food was excellently prepared had already seen items on the full menu we wished to try. The hotel is ideal for the younger market but we would not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the up-market village of Bridge of Allan, 2 miles from Stirling Town Centre, the Queen's hotel, Bridge of Allan is a luxury boutique hotel with a range of contemporary designed rooms from doubles to suites and a Penthouse available. With a great Restaurant, Cocktail and Lounge bar it caters for all tastes and for the more energetic its very own late night venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Queen's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adamo Bridge Of Allan Hotel Bridge Of Allan
- The Queen's Hotel Bridge Of Allan, Stirling