I can only agree with all of the positive comments and say that I do not experience any of the bad negative comments in the other reviews. We were greeted by exceptionally friendly and helpful staff throughout our entire stay. The gentleman who checked us in bent over backwards to accommodate our needs, the barman took the time for a chat and to recommend a few of his favourites from their selection of whiskers, and the waiting staff at breakfast were polite and efficient. The breakfast, by the way, was exceptional. I stayed in a suite which was faultless and a pleasure to stay in. I only wish I had brought my wife on this business trip. I will certainly be bringing her back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the up-market village of Bridge of Allan, 2 miles from Stirling Town Centre, the Queen's hotel, Bridge of Allan is a luxury boutique hotel with a range of contemporary designed rooms from doubles to suites and a Penthouse available. With a great Restaurant, Cocktail and Lounge bar it caters for all tastes and for the more energetic its very own late night venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Queen's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adamo Bridge Of Allan Hotel Bridge Of Allan
- The Queen's Hotel Bridge Of Allan, Stirling