“Great Food/Service/Atmosphere/price”

Cuisines: Scottish, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a great lunch at the Jam Jar. Really nice atmosphere both inside and on the patio. The chicken sandwich was tasty and the onion rings were among the best I ever had. Thanks to Dion our server, who took very good care of us.

1  Thank KingsterTravels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,215)

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came here for lunch. The environment is fresh, bright, and lively with the buzz of delightful conversation. I ordered the gluten-free bread for the chicken sandwich. Bread was delicious, lightly toasted and the chicken breast was tender and thinly sliced. Wine list had a variety of types, sizes and price ranges. My husband ordered the onion rings. If you like onion rings, you’ll be SO glad you got some here!!! Prices were very fair. Service was excellent, attentive and friendly. We’d come here again in a heart beat.

1  Thank Penguinitravels
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Brilliant Sunday lunch with the family just at the weekend there. Sunday roast are brilliant and we were lucky enough to get a table as it was super busy and we had not booked! Staff are so friendly and our waitress was kind enough to sort the kids out with colouring books and pencils. Can’t wait to return here soon and try out more of the lovely food! Thank you Jam Jar!

1  Thank SFerguson199
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Buggy Walking Stirling- all 18 of us and our babies want to say how well you coped with our chaos last week. Particular shout out to our calm, professional waiter Lucy. Thankyou.

2  Thank susan100
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I arrived 40 minutes early, before my group, and was immediately seated and spoiled by staff. Food is amazing. Service responsive,friendly and professional. Prices are very reasonable for fabulous fare. Highly recommend.

2  Thank Judi M