“Beautiful!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Scotland
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I've been to some pretty awful 'try hard' vintage cafés but this place has got it bang on. It's stunning! The food was classy and delicious, would recommend to everyone.

2 Thank sandie9133

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great baking but would go elsewhere for lunch...”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Visited this café at lunchtime earlier this month but found the menu to be pretty fussy and relatively expensive. I had veg soup which was really disappointing - very watery with little taste. There were no questions from the waitress about why my partner and I had left so much soup in the bowl...
Positives are the décor which if lovely (expect the loos could be updated) and the baking which was delicious. I would certainly go back for coffee and cake but for lunch I would choose one of the many pubs/cafes in bridge of Allan which offer better value for money.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank N L
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have been once and enjoyed a goats cheese sandwich which was very filling although quite expensive!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank masterchef1233
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Ice Cream”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I came here with my Mum as we saw the giant ice cream cone on Fountain Road. We followed the road up and we came to separate building from the Hideaway Cafe which housed the most amazing fresh and tasty ice cream display.
I had the half chocolate and lemon ice cream tub and you could tell
this was proper homemade and fresh ice cream. Come here if you're in the area because you won't be disappointed!

1 Thank Vazbo
Dunblane, Scotland, United Kingdom
“hidden gem”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I had a lovely morning visit here for coffee with my mum. Nice atmosphere, good service and fab baking :)

• Visited June 2014