“Very disappointing in every way”
Review of Peking Cuisine

Peking Cuisine
Ranked #29 of 41 Restaurants in Stornoway
“Very disappointing in every way”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We ordered a meal last night but a lot of it inedible with what looks suspiciously like refried food especially the duck with pancakes and the chips.
Would not recommend this take away to anyone and it's certainly not a good advert for
Stornoway.

• Visited June 2014

York, United Kingdom
“Good standard fodder”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Nothing spectacular about the premises or the food, just good standard fodder, place was clean, staff pleasant

Visited May 2014
“Not a restraunt”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

This is a takeaway as I seen not a sit in restaurant it's ok but the last time I was there I waited for ten minutes while my food was cooked and I asked the lady where my food was and it turned out she had give it to another customer waited another ten minutes for the food an wasn't given an apology or anything haven't been back since but it is certainly not a restaurant it is just a plain and simple takeaway will not go back again!

• Visited October 2012
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“this is not a restaurant”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

This is a chinese takeaway, Not a restaurant. I went in last saturday for a takeaway, I had to wait half an hour for it and my chips was cold!!! I will never go back.

• Visited July 2013
Isle of Harris, United Kingdom
“Consistantly Good”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I have eaten from the Peking Cuisine on average 4 times a month over the past 4 years and have never had a bad meal.

Visited November 2012