Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Very good and fun

Instructor was very friendly and helpful. Walked us through ever step and repeated anything we... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2018
highwayhebrides
Fife, United Kingdom
via mobile
Awesome way to tour the Castle grounds

I took my boyfriend for his birthday and we had an absolute blast. Findlay was a great instructor... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2018
Cat C
via mobile

All reviews great fun castle grounds pot holes great tour great instructor fantastic views visiting stornoway findlay exhilarating lews safety jaunt grips beginners tutorial nerves activity
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We did this with our two kids aged 12 and 15. Guide was absolutely brilliant and the tour was informative and interesting. The Segways are just such fun and there's no comparison between this and other places we've seen them for hire where you just to go round a small track. Well worth the money. The definite highlight of our week on Lewis.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I live in Stornoway but my two friends were visiting and it was great having something to do which they had never tried before. It was good fun and we all enjoyed the experience. The castle grounds is the perfect place for the Segways.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

We had a brilliant time on the segways. Learning how to ride them was great fun, the tour was gorgeous round the castle grounds and Finlay taught us a lot about the history of the grounds. All in all a brilliant day out!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I booked this for my son's 15th birthday, along with his twelve year old brother and myself. We were given tuition for a short while but it is really very easy to pick up what you need to get started. The instructors struck a really good level of giving us what we needed but not fussing.
I'm from Stornoway so know the Castle grounds well, but it was an excellent way of seeing them. Conveniently starts and finishes at the Woodlands Centre which had an excellent cafe for coffee or lunch, and toilets which you can access whether or not you use the cafe.
All three of us had a ball and didn't want to get off. Will definitely save up our pennies for another go.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Had a load of fun - four of us booked up and weren't disappointed. Definitely recommend to all ages and we will be back for more!