Went to this hotel and spa with three friends for a spa day treat. Spent a wee while in the hot tub overlooking the sound of mull which was breathtaking and ultra relaxing, as always, nothing beats
this area for scenery.
We all had treatments, I had a head and shoulders massage which was expertly delivered and of the highest standard.
We had an afternoon the with the spa deal, it was well presented, freshly made and delicious.
All in all a great day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on the crescent of Craignure Bay with gardens that stretch to the water's edge, spectacular views across to the mainland can be enjoyed from every room or close by there are views of castles, beaches and the abundant sea life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isle Of Mull Hotel And Spa
- Isle Of Mull Hotel Craignure
- Hotel Isle Mull
- Isle Mull Hotel
- Isle Of Mull Hotel & Spa Craignure