We got a great deal online and after reading some recent reviews went with open minds about what to expect. The wee walk along the road is certainly not arduous even for people in their 70s. It takes about 15 minutes,No need to wait for a bus or taxi. We did discover the path from the hotel to the ferry on our second day and used it thereafter. It is a pleasant seashore and wooded walk, Just guard against midges. We found the staff helpful and cheerful and the room clean and comfortable . We had dinner in the hotel on the first night. The service was efficient and the food very good. We had several visits to the swimming pool and spa. No problems here. The pool water is a perfect temperature and the sauna and steam room added to the overall pleasant experience. My only criticism is that the showers are public. It would be nice to have an enclosed shower.
The bar and lounge areas in the hotel are comfortable. Wonderful views from the lounge and dining room add to the relaxed atmosphere. The outside appearance of the building is slightly off putting but we would definitely go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on the crescent of Craignure Bay with gardens that stretch to the water's edge, spectacular views across to the mainland can be enjoyed from every room or close by there are views of castles, beaches and the abundant sea life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isle Of Mull Hotel And Spa
- Isle Of Mull Hotel Craignure
- Hotel Isle Mull
- Isle Mull Hotel
- Isle Of Mull Hotel & Spa Craignure