The hotel is a bit tired looking but was clean and very convenient for the ferry. There is a relaxed atmosphere and stunning views of the bay.
The food was excellent, although I would have preferred a simpler menu. We had the six course taster menu with our deal but I would rather have had a more basic three course menu. Breakfast buffet not extensive but the cooked breakfast was hot and freshly cooked. The restaurant staff were very attentive (maybe a little too keen) The courses all came at record speed!.
The room was clean and a reasonable size. Bed was very comfortable. There is some noise from other rooms and the corridor.
We didn't get the chance to try out the spa or the pool during our stay. I would stay again if I was on Mull. The deal we got was good value, not sure I'd want to pay full price though. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on the crescent of Craignure Bay with gardens that stretch to the water's edge, spectacular views across to the mainland can be enjoyed from every room or close by there are views of castles, beaches and the abundant sea life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isle Of Mull Hotel Craignure
- Isle Of Mull Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Isle Mull
- Isle Mull Hotel
- Isle Of Mull Hotel & Spa Craignure