I have just returned from a two night break at this hotel with my mum and we could not have booked a better place to stay, it was a fantastic break in a fantastic hotel at a fantastic rate. I had never been to Mull before and wasn't sure what to expect, firstly the hotel was only minutes from the ferry which was great as we were able to drop our bags, relax and then take a leisurely drive to the lovely Tobermory and Calgary Bay. We had booked our dinner for 7.30pm and arrived back in plenty time, the dinner was delicious, we had three courses and each one was great (haggis neeps & tatties, superb) the staff could not have been nicer, always greeted with a lovely smile from the foreign tall chap on duty, and we got the same seat each time we went in to the restaurant which looked right across the water, lovely when sipping on a glass of red wine. We headed out to the lounge and listened to a lovely American man playing on the piano, what a great variety of songs, he was great, it was lovely to sit back and relax after a day of travelling. The lady behind the reception even approached us in the lounge to ask what we would like in our packed lunches the following day, as we had forgotten to book them before the requested 9pm, gold star service, when else would a hotel approach you when you had forgotten to take advantage of a great offer, this was much appreciated and a big thanks to the lovely lady, the lunch was throughly enjoyed the following day aswell. As well as all the travelling we managed to enjoy the leisure facilities, well at least the swimming pool and the outdoor hot tube, the hot tub was closed over when we arrived however when I asked the staff member he happily started it up for us and guided us out, no problem whatsoever.
I am really frustrated when reading the bad reviews about this hotel as I could not have faulted anything, the staff from the minute we arrived were welcoming and really helpful, the location was perfect for a trip to Mull, the rooms lovely and clean and the food superb. I would advise that you ignore all the poor reviews and check this place out, I have no doubt, like myself, that you will be looking to plan another trip when you return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on the crescent of Craignure Bay with gardens that stretch to the water's edge, spectacular views across to the mainland can be enjoyed from every room or close by there are views of castles, beaches and the abundant sea life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isle Of Mull Hotel Craignure
- Isle Of Mull Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Isle Mull
- Isle Mull Hotel
- Isle Of Mull Hotel & Spa Craignure