“Takeaway review”

Tobermory Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Tobermory
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Scottish
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, View
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
East Lothian
“Takeaway review”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Amazing selection of goodies! Difficult to know what to choose. Selected huge slice of Carrot cake and latte to take away. Carrot cake was nice and moist but sadly lacked any spice. Nice place to sit in, would definitely visit again.

• Visited June 2014

New Forest
“Blummin' tourists get on me nerves...”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Distinctly underwhelmed counter person who really should try to smile a bit - I know we are tourists and not real people but we buy the bread to eat and it really would be nice if you just pretended we are valuable customers - probably a long day ahead and countless clueless english idiots like me will punctuate each day for the next three months but you could just try a weak smile maybe - just saying

Visited June 2014
Airdrie, United Kingdom
“Very disappointed :(”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We bought a cold meat pizza and 2 sausage rolls in prep for otter watching and our journey back to the mainland and were sadly very disappointed.
We both love to support local businesses, especially bakeries (I have a sweet tooth...) but the sauce on the pizza wasn't very nice-even too sweet for me-and we both took one bite of our sausage rolls and couldn't eat anymore due to the amount of salt in the meat. The cakes didn't look all that appetising either...
I'm sorry to say I wouldn't eat from here again which I'm sad to write and I don't like giving bad reviews but I'm being truthful.

• Visited June 2014
Isle of Mull, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely lunches and cakes”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Great place to stop off for tea and a cake or lunch.
Super friendly staff, who are very accommodating of kids too.
Can't resist the fruit slice, and the home made bread and rolls are delicious.

South Lanarkshire
“Excellent”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Nothing to not like about their produce. Only wish Mull wasn't so far away so I could buy more frequently.

Visited May 2014