“Nice rolls”

Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 July 2014

A quick and late lunch of seeded rolls and tea. The counter person was very busy but handled the crowd quickly and efficiently. We placed our freshly purchase Isle of Mull cheese inside the rolls for an instant sandwich. So good!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Amazing selection of goodies! Difficult to know what to choose. Selected huge slice of Carrot cake and latte to take away. Carrot cake was nice and moist but sadly lacked any spice. Nice place to sit in, would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Distinctly underwhelmed counter person who really should try to smile a bit - I know we are tourists and not real people but we buy the bread to eat and it really would be nice if you just pretended we are valuable customers - probably a long day ahead and countless clueless english idiots like me will punctuate each day for the next three months but you could just try a weak smile maybe - just saying

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We bought a cold meat pizza and 2 sausage rolls in prep for otter watching and our journey back to the mainland and were sadly very disappointed.
We both love to support local businesses, especially bakeries (I have a sweet tooth...) but the sauce on the pizza wasn't very nice-even too sweet for me-and we both took one bite of our sausage rolls and couldn't eat anymore due to the amount of salt in the meat. The cakes didn't look all that appetising either...
I'm sorry to say I wouldn't eat from here again which I'm sad to write and I don't like giving bad reviews but I'm being truthful.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Great place to stop off for tea and a cake or lunch.
Super friendly staff, who are very accommodating of kids too.
Can't resist the fruit slice, and the home made bread and rolls are delicious.