We spent two nights here, a great base for exploring the Isle of Skye. And the surroundings are stunning! Only a couple of minutes from town, and you feel as if you're in the middle of nowhere (in the best sense possible)
- Babara and Alan were very friendly and helpful with recommendations for restaurants.
- More of a "classic" B&B style, without being overly "cutesy".
- Best setting and views of any B&B we stayed at in Scotland
- Barbara had the most unique breakfast choices (smoked haddock)
- The room was smaller than others we had, but had the best shower of them all!
- Short drives to the Skye Bridge (15 minutes), Broadford town (3 minutes, restaurants/post office/etc), Portree (35 minutes, main town on Skye)
- I almost took Lenny the cat home with me!
The views from the garden terrace (or breakfast room) at sunrise or sunset are absolutely stunning!
- Also Known As:
- Swordale House Broadford, Isle Of Skye