“A first class Guest House to have as a base while you tour Skye.”
Review of Rainbow View B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kyleakin
Rainbow View B&B
Ranked #1 of 11 Kyleakin B&B and Inns
Hamilton, Bermuda
“A first class Guest House to have as a base while you tour Skye.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

With fresh flowers in the rooms, an air of European Taste while deep in the heart of Kyleakin Isle of Skye, amazing views and within easy walking distance from local pubs and public transportation , the heather on the mountains is divine while the Otters in the stream are delightful

Breakfast served with a smile, Porridge with fresh juicy strawberries, yummy .

The rooms are airy , tastefully decorated and comfortable . Can't go wrong , great place to stay .

Love it .

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Samobor, Croatia
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We spent 2 nights in this lovely B&B. Generally, we liked B&B accommodation because it felt more personal than hotels. But, staying at Rainbow view actually, felt like staying home.
Jana and Chris made us feel very welcome, the room was excellent, the food even better. They put an extra effort to find what we would really like to eat for breakfast, not just preparing usual and expected.
We especially liked the Black Panther in the back garden- actually it is a black rabbit...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We had an amazing stay! Thank you for all the special attention and the absolutely amazing (and early) breakfast.

The hosts of this wonderful little cottage-by-the-sea are just as heart-warming as the accommodations they offer. Thanks again for everything!

-Californians-who-don't-need-caviar

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Rubydid
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I found Rainbow View by accident, having driven further than I expected to one night in May, and actually making it over the bridge to Skye in the evening. Rainbow View sounded like a promising name, and Jana showed me what looked like a very clean and comfortable room - it was - so I decided to try it. I'm glad I did - Jana and Chris were friendly, and the shower next morning (very important) was excellent. Breakfast was even more amazing - the nicest porridge I've ever had, and a full Scottish breakfast which just had to be eaten even when I was already full. Jana also bakes muffins - and they're wonderful too! Finally, Chris and Jana were both helpful when I was deciding where to visit on my short time in Skye, and I set off with a map marking all sorts of wonderful sounding places. All of the above happened even though it was after 8pm when I'd unexpectedly turned up that night. I definitely want to go back to Skye, and Rainbow View will be my bed and breakfast of choice. Thanks for an easy, comfortable and friendly stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Navalcarnero, Spain
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Very quiet place with an amazing view from the window (binoculars included by the window). Many details in the room and oh my god! What a breakfast! An unbelievable place with a very nice hosts!
Thanks for all

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Helmsdale, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stayed at Rainbow View with a friend and my son and daughter in law who were visiting from New Zealand. From start to finish we were continually amazed by Chris and Janna's friendly hospitality and their attention to all the smaller details which made our stay extra special. We stayed in a lovely family room which was more than comfortable, beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean with an ensuite bathroom. Everything we needed was provided and more! The breakfast served at a time to suit us was delicious, porridge with strawberries, fruit juices then 'a full Scottish', bacon, eggs, haggis, black pudding, tomatoes, two types of sausage, mushrooms, fried bread and potato cakes.....we didn't have room for the toast, conserves and a huge platter of fresh fruit! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this B&B to anyone and would certainly make a beeline for it if I visited Skye again. Thank you very much for all you did.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed for one night on a biking break. On arrival Chris was friendly and welcoming before showing us the lovely well equiped double bedroom which was immaculately cleaned.Great location with a lovely view.Room had all the little extras which was lovely not to mention the umbrella which was needed when we went out for dinner . What can we say about the breakfast absolutely delightful starting with the homemade porridge with strawberries followed by a full scottish breakfast and Jana's home made muffins.Your home is a credit to you both and we will definately return in the future.Lovely to meet you both and we wish you all the best for the future

Angie & Mike(on with the black puddings)

Room Tip: Immaculate & welcoming stay