We went to the Cuillin Hills Hotel as part of our Golden Wedding Anniversary celebrations. One word comes to mind - Excellent ! From the moment that we booked the hotel to time we checked out , the service was superb. The hotel , the restaurant, our room, the lovely setting and wonderful views were all of the highest 4* quality. But special thanks to all the hotel staff who made our stay so enjoyable
- thanks for the card and chocs.
We are looking forward to our next visit -hopefully very soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cuillin Hills Hotel overlooks the capital town of Portree, on the Isle of Skye. The hotel is the recognised highest rated hotel on the island for quality and is classed as a four star deluxe hotel. The Cuillin Hills Hotel has a lounge bar, a Malt Embassy offering more than 130 Malt Whiskies, The View Restaurant with fantastic views from every table. Bedrooms are all en-suite, many offering superb mountain and sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cuillin Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuillin Hills Hotel Portree, Isle Of Skye