“Very Good B & B”

Feochan Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Portree
Feochan Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #52 of 99 Portree B&B and Inns
Cupar, United Kingdom
“Very Good B & B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

We (Two adults & child) stayed here for a long weekend, Friday night though to Monday morning, June 2013. Cannot fault this establishment. Fully concur with previous positive reviews. Warmly welcomed by Elaine. Rooms clean, fresh towels every day. Wide choice of breakfast to suit every need. Fee Wi-Fi, ample parking, lovely hot powerful shower. No issues here at all. Thank you Elaine & Andrew, keep doing what you are doing, it works!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

just for perspective, I took my parent's (who are border line senior ~60 Years) to see the Isle of Skye. We were reserved a space at this BnB through our touring company. We had booked a family room which includes 1 double bed, 1 single bed and 1 en-suite. We stayed 2 nights.

We arrived on time and were warmly greeted by Elaine. Within a few minutes we already had the key and were shown to our cosy room. The rooms was very clean and fresh towels were already set in place. Facilities in the room included: Tea/Coffee, Mugs, Biscuits, Freeview TV, Wifi. Communal facilities included a basket of shared books and toys for kids.

For the breakfast you make your selection on a form, the night before, and leave it in a basket before 9 PM On offer, is a full continental breakfast or a full scotch breakfast. First night all of us ordered scrambled egg and toast and selected the serving time of 8 AM instead of 8.30 AM (the options available on offer). The serving was great and the buffet portion included juices, jams, cereals, butters, sauces, tea and yogurts. The are quite accommodating as they even complied to without-yolk eggs for our second morning.

Overall, I'd say it is a great place to stay, however, please note that this is a good 15 walking-minutes away from the center. I personally did not mind as it gave me an excuse to walk which is not so bad on skye anyway :)

Room Tip: Room-1 where we stayed had a ceiling window and you can get binoculars from the main hall to enjoy g...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
St Andrews, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

Not having stayed at this B&B before I didn't know what to expect. However from first impressions to last I was very impressed. The bedroom was clean and comfortable with all the facilities I needed. The view was great too. Breakfasts were lovely. I think Andrew felt I wasn't eating enough as he asked me more than once if I was sure I'd had enough. I'd had plenty. Parking is also excellent; not always the case with in-town B&Bs. I will definitely use this place again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

We stayed as a family for two nights, I concur with what everything other positive review has said about this place, Elain and Andrew are the perfect B and B hosts and the rooms are spotless. We look forward to staying here again in the future and we will be back because Skye is so beautiful.

Room Tip: Book in advance or they will be full !
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

Just come back from staying at the Feochan bed and breakfast and had a wonderful stay. The owners, Elaine and Andrew were so welcoming and kind. Our room was spotlessly clean, had everything we needed and more!! Beautiful views from the rooms and the most comfy bed I have had in a B&B or hotel! Delicious breakfast with loads to choose from and I was delighted that they catered for my daughter who has coeliac disease and requires a gluten free diet! We will definately be back!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank CupCakeEllie
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

We absolutely loved staying here! We spent three nights here at the end of June. Elaine and Andrew were just about the most polite, helpful and friendly hosts we met in three months of travelling. Nothing was too much trouble - they went above and beyond the call of duty.

The room was lovely, clean and neat, breakfast was delicious, and overall it was great value for money. If we are ever fortunate enough to get to Skye again, we would definitely stay here.

Room Tip: The entire house was completely refurbished quite recently. All the rooms are on the upstairs level...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012

Very nice welcome, very helpful owners, clean rooms, good breakfast, nice location. The only down side I could remember is that the walls are not soundproof at all, which means you can understand the TV in the room next door... But otherwise, I had a lovely stay!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Alain R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Portree
Cuillin Hills Hotel
#55 of 99 in Portree
Conusg Bed and Breakfast
Conusg Bed and Breakfast
#29 of 99 in Portree

Been to Feochan Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!